Wedding Mid-Week Ceremony Package by Pacific Palms Top Suppliers
Terms and Conditions
Total cost of this product offering is $4,490. Additional costs could be relevant for weekend weddings, additional hours of services and reception costs through individual suppliers directly, or as arranged by the Wedding Planner and payable by the client.
2. The product suppliers are:
a) Blue Sky Weddings & Events ABN 25 312 839 168;
b) Dovetail Celebrants ABN 25237548993;
c) Martin & Ko ABN 22 658 462 273;
d) HomeStories Photography ABN 73808298488;
e) Reuben Carr Musician ABN 87384474594; and
f) Sea + Salt Grazing Tables ABN 63 785 896 436.
3. Associated travel costs to the Pacific Palms area for the Pacific Palms Mid-Week Ceremony package and or related face to face appointments will be at the cost of the client.
4. The Pacific Palms Mid-Week Wedding Ceremony package includes:
a) A wedding ceremony to be held on a mutually agreed date, Monday to Thursday, between suppliers and clients within Pacific Palms, New South Wales. The Pacific Palms Mid-Week Ceremony is to be held on a beach or National Park reserve location to be determined by couple and approved by the Promoters. (Location is restricted between Bungwahl and Tiona in Pacific Palms, NSW and cost of the permit application with Council or National Parks at a cost of the client – locations which are excessively difficult to get to may be vetoed by Suppliers or costs raised).
b) Wedding Planning by Blue Sky Weddings & Events (8 hours only) including:
- coordination of council beach or National Park permits (couple responsible for own cost of permits)
- a F2F meeting with the couple in Pacific Palms
- limited email, phone and SMS correspondence
- coordination of dates and the included ceremony suppliers and product inclusions
- development of a supplier coordinated production schedule or run sheet of the set up, ceremony and bump out,
- attendance and supervision at the ceremony rehearsal (1 hour)
- attendance at supervision on the wedding day for 3 hours. Total offering in package $640.00. Additional wedding planning services and assistance is available at a cost of $80 p/hr.
c) Ceremony set up with Alex Martin of Martin & Ko which includes:
- 1 x wedding arbour (choice of square hardwood, circular timber, tipi, heptagon, or triangle)
- Seating for up to 40 people
- 1 x timber signing table
- 2 x crossback signing chairs
- 1 x arbour floral arrangement (natives and/or dried florals)
- 1 x bridal bouquet (natives and/or dried florals)
- 1 x grooms boutoniere
- setup within Pacific Palms area. Specific location to be discussed with and approved by Martin & Ko. Difficult locations will incur additional setup fees. e.g. the end of a beach.
- 2 phone consultations (furniture & flowers)
Total offering in package is $1250.
d) Small wedding photography package with Claudia Gabriel Lim Photography includes 2 hours ceremony coverage. Additional hours can be booked at a value of $400 per hour. Total offering in package is worth $1200.
e) 1 hour acoustic ceremony set with Reuben Carr Music including 30 min pre ceremony music chosen from repertoire and 2 ceremony songs can be selected outside of repertoire with min 3 weeks’ notice. PA equipment supplied. Total offering in package $500.
f) Celebrant service by Rebecca Shaw of Dovetail Celebrants including 2 face to face meetings including rehearsal, Up to 2 additional phone/skype meetings, ongoing email and phone communication, Preparation and lodgement of all legal paperwork (client to pay costs directly to Births, Deaths and Marriages for the application), plus stationery, Entirely personalized and tailored wedding ceremony, PA and cordless mic,. Total value $600.
g) 2 x Deluxe bridal graze boxes to the value of $300 by Ashley Schneider of Sea & Salt Grazing Co. Must be delivered within Pacific Palms on the day of the ceremony at a time chosen by the client.
5. The Suppliers expressly note that all State and Federal social distancing laws and Public Health Orders must be followed during the time of the COVID-19 pandemic.
6. The client agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material by all of the suppliers without the client’s prior consent.
7. All invoices by the Suppliers will be in the client’s names and will be payable directly by the client.
8. Substitutes for suppliers will not be accepted unless supplier is not available and all suppliers are agreed to bring in a substitute of their choice.
9. A 40% non-refundable deposit is payable upon booking this product and will be held against your final invoices by the individual suppliers. The deposit is transferrable to a mutually agreed new date one time only, subject to availability, and cancellation will result in the loss of deposit.